Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Here is my 2nd attempt at a very plush Complete Wrapture Swaddler!! THis is so yummy for baby! It;s just like a stocking - you place baby in and pull up over her shoulders and you ahve a complete swaddler - no wrapping, no reswaddling!! What a concept! This one is made from a really soft stretchy velour! VERY hard to sew - but I'm getting the hang of it. And the inside is a soft knit jersey. This is made for an slightly older baby. Maybe 3-4 mo. I also have one ina newobrn size. I'm getting used to the fabric and the sizing. Watch for more! I
m trying to get a picture with a baby in it. But all my babies are TOO big - so we are on a search in the house for our Big Doll baby - and when I get that pic - I'll post! That way you can get the full idea. I also make these out of fleece - but I wanted to make in a nicer fabric!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger pmamabergy said...

I just loved using slings on my babies. Wish I could still use one of these now. Your work is so beautiful!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home